Experience Region Nürburgring:
Click on the video to start it.
The Eifel is a paradise for leisure activities. Much sights await your visit.
A wide network of more than 900 km of hiking trails is available in the municipality Adenau. Special hightlight here are the signposted themed trails:
- In the footsteps of the knights (Auf den Spuren der Ordensritter)
- Walking on the trails of old mills (Wandern auf den Spuren alter Mühlen)
- On the trails of of the "Green Hell" (Auf den Spuren der "Grünen Hölle")
Sporty cyclists will like particularly the varied and marked by constant climbs and rapid descents cycling routes. But also for cyclists who want to steer clear of these routes can be found from Adenau towards Ahrtal impressive scenic biking trails.
- Vulkan bike route Eifel / Vulkan-Rad-Route Eifel (67 km)
- Ahr Cycle Route / Ahr-Radweg (77 km)
- Mountain bike trail around the Nürburgring / Mountainbikestrecke rund um den Nürburgring (26 km)
"Nordic Walking", delighted more and more health-conscious sports and fitness fans in Adenauer country. The two Nordic fitness trail Hocheifel-Nürburgring and Nürburgring make by their versatile route profile and breathtaking landscape impressions talked about. They are part of the largest Nordic fitness park in Germany, which has emerged with over 450 km of roads in the region Ahr, Rhine, Eifel and Bad Neuenahr.
The ski area Hohe-Acht / Jammelshofen (550-747 m) In Jammelshofen, directly on the Hohe Acht (747 m above sea level) near the world-famous Nürburgring find the friends of the white sport everything your heart desires: downhill slopes for beginners and advanced with lengths of 800 m and 400 m at 100 m width and a slope of 30-35%. Modern lifts and machine-groomed slopes are also available. The tows lifts are in enough snow on weekdays from 13.00 until 17.00 o'clock and on weekends from 9.00 until 17.00 o'clock.
The above list represents only a small part of the leisure activities. All information and links, go to: